Our Advice Process
While your financial circumstances are very individual, we endeavour to adhere to the following process:
- Review your existing documentation and circumstances
- Determine your goals and objectives
- Meet with existing professionals to ensure you receive coordinated advice
- Review your existing investments and investment structures
- Review your individual loans and overall debt position
- Conduct an asset protection review
- Conduct an insurance review
- Conduct an estate planning review
- Document our recommendations
- Conduct regular strategic reviews over time
This structured process ensures you receive thoroughly comprehensive advice. However, advice without action is of no value. So, once we have given you our advice, our implementation responsibility is activated. We work with you to ensure every component of our advice is prioritised and managed through to completion.
Your financial plan and documents at your fingertips
Once your personal financial plan is complete, you’ll receive a comprehensive binder, updated annually, that collates all your essential information including vital insurance and estate planning documents for your peace of mind.
Ongoing financial education
At Acumen Wealth Management, your ongoing financial education is also part of our role. That’s why we encourage you to explore the excellent resources including calculators, videos and articles at our Knowledge Centre.